Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #7!


"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights an upcoming release that I am eagerly awaiting. This week's is Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf.

Allie lost everything the night her boyfriend, Trip, died in a horrible car accident—including her memory of the event. As their small town mourns his death, Allie is afraid to remember because doing so means delving into what she’s kept hidden for so long: the horrible reality of their abusive relationship.
When the police reopen the investigation, it casts suspicion on Allie and her best friend, Blake, especially as their budding romance raises eyebrows around town. Allie knows she must tell the truth. Can she reach deep enough to remember that night so she can finally break free? Debut writer Jennifer Shaw Wolf takes readers on an emotional ride through the murky waters of love, shame, and, ultimately, forgiveness.
I am so excited for this one!It's a mystery of course and I love mysteries!This is set to release April 24,2012 so quite a while now. One more thing I am so sorry I haven't posted in a while school just resumed and I'm in high school now so more work....boo!But I am trying to finish my review books so if I promised to review one of your books I am so sorry it is taking a while!

Have a wonderful week,
Ashlinn

No comments: