Sunday, October 30, 2011

In My Mailbox #6!

** In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's a great way to showcase the books you've gotten over the week, whether they are bought, borrowed or free. **
This week I received four e-books for review: 

Nikolas&Company:
A Creature Most Foul by Kevin McGill
(I reviewed the first 100 pages earlier this year here it is)

Tallen by M L Sawyer(Quest of the Demon Aftermath)
Already reviewed Quest of the Demon
 The Start-Up by Sadie Hayes

The Anti-Social Network 
By Sadie Hayes


Have a great week and Happy Halloween!
~Ashlinn

2 comments:

Giselle said...

The Start-Up series sounds cool. I only saw it for the first time today. I love the covers!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Justin941 said...

I've never heard of these books, but they seem like they might be pretty interesting. Great haul. :)

Here is my IMM for this week: IMM(5)