Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome!!!

Hello Everyone!!
How are you all doing? I am fantastic, I just wanted to give a heads up about myself and what my blog will be about. Now about me(don't worry I may sound conceited but I'm not ;)My name is Ashlinn but you can call me Asherz, or Ash or Ashlinn whatever works for you.I'm 13 years old and I'm in 8th grade. I've read ever since I can remember. Reading is like a vacation I guess you could say...you basically just take a break from your world and read about another that's what I just love about reading. Now this blog is not going to be perfect and believe me I'm going to probably say things that might not make sense to you but I will eventually clarify it. Now about this blog. I would really love this blog to just be a place where you feel comfortable about talking about reading and not feeling like such a nerd or dork at school or work when you talk to people that don't like to read. Yeah been there still doing that..:). I also would like it to be just a place that you like to come just to chat believe me I am open to it :). Well that's all I have for now, I hope you all have a great day, bye :)

1 comment:

We Heart YA said...

Hey Ashlinn, just wanted to say hi. We started our blog recently too, to talk about all things YA. We're YA writers and readers, and we love your blog. Your reviews are very good. Can't wait to read more!