Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday 8/23

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Every week there is a new top ten list. This weeks is Top Ten Books You Loved But Never Wrote A Review For (either books you loved and couldn't bring yourself to write a review for or books that you read long before blogging...time to give them a shout out!)Oh and this is in no particular order.


1. The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan. I talk about this book constantly and yet I have never posted a review but don't worry I am planning to re-read the series and reviews will definitely be up!

2.Hate List by Jennifer Brown. This book was truly an eye opener and I just loved every second of it.

3.The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. I read this in seventh grade for a unit in class and I LOVED IT!It's fun while also having a serious side to it.

4.Dark Secrets #1 by Elizabeth Chandler. This was my first paranormal young adult book and it was amazing. Not to scary but enough to get little goosebumps.

5.Night by Elie Wiesel. What can you say about this book?It's touching and absolutely heart breaking I think everyone should read this at least once in their lifetime.

6.For Keeps by Natasha Friend. I could not put this book down. It was funny and it is mainly a love story.

7.The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I read it....loved it...but never reviewed it!It's The Hunger Games what else do I need to say? :)

8.The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan. Last book in Percy Jackson series, I loved all of the books but I think this one deserves credit!

9.Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard. Again loved the series but never actually wrote a review for this specific book and it was one of my favorites!

10.Wanted by Sara Shepard. Last book in the series(not anymore!) but it was amazing!


So that was my Top Ten List!I hope you all enjoyed and tell me your Top Ten List as well!:)
Happy Reading,
Ashlinn




1 comment:

Sash and Em said...

The Outsiders is a classic!

Check out our AWESOME giveaways!