Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Reckless Magic On Sale $0!

 Hey guys I know I haven't posted in a while well I really haven't posted in the last 3 months, but anyways I have a really great deal for my kindle owners! A couple months ago I was sent a book called Reckless Magic by Rachel Higginson, right now it is on sale for $0!!!!It is such an amazing book and here is the link to my review. Seriously you all should at least download it to your kindle and just a disclaimer I am not being paid or sponsored to promote this I just think she is an awesome author and she should get more credit!

   Another thing I'm reading Heist Society by Ally Carter and its amazing so I hope I will be able to finish the book by Friday and post the review Saturday or Sunday!Anyways hope you all have an amazing week!


 :) Ashlinn

1 comment:

lucy lu said...

wish i had a kindle lol! : P

http://lucys-cute-crazed-life.blogspot.com/